Articles in people
In a country struggling to rebuild after years of war and strife, the people of Cambodia are working hard to create a future for their families. But recovery has been slow. Nearly half of all Cambodian children are malnourished, and one in eight dies before their fifth birthday, largely due to preventable causes.
In the passing years foreign aid from all over the world have been poured in to help Cambodia recover. Unfortunately, Cambodia is riddled with corruption and little of that money is filtering through to the people who need it the most, the desperately poor.
News in people
A video shows Sam Sokha hurling footwear at a Cambodian People’s Party banner beside a photo of Prime Minister Hun Sen. catched
Seventeen people tell an opposition lawmaker the national interest trumps their freedom. catched
WHO official reckons hundreds of thousands of people die from using antibiotics that are no longer effective against bacteria. catched
- Cambodian Court Finds Opposition Leader Guilty of Defamation
- Cambodia’s Ruling Party Hits Boycotting Lawmakers in the Pocketbook
- Cambodia’s Hun Sen: If I Back Down ‘I Will be Nothing Short of a Dog’
- Cambodia and Laos: Toward A New Era?
- Cambodia Moves Farther Away From Culture of Dialogue
- Cambodia's Culture of No Dialogue
- Vietnam President Thanks Cambodia